BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

shots and worming..........

I think we have truly forayed into the horse world. We gave shots and de-wormed the horses Saturday! They all did well except Bear...........he was naughty as always! We finally had to put a twitch on him to get him to take the meds! Sigh........

On a good note, I put a bit on Rosie today - she just hung her head for me and took it! - and I walked her all over the property - just led her around to get comfortable with me at her side. It was a really pleasant afternoon!

Well, I did lose my camera. It never even made it from Judes car to the hotel......it's just vanished..........a pentax.........bad doobie suzanne.........

I think spring may arrive this week..........mid 50's all week........of course it was 14 degrees outside this morning when I fed the horses but who's keeping track of that.................brrrrrrrrrr................

1 comments:

nison (nic + allison) said...

sad day that's all i have to say about your camera situation. are you sure you looked everywhere? judes doesn't have it? :(